We’ll get through this together.
First and foremost, we hope that you are all well and coping with the difficulties of the Corona Virus pandemic.
We are happy to inform you that our office will re-open on June 1, 2020. As we all enter phase one of reopening it’s very important that we follow Executive Order 20-122 and Emergency order 20-10 issued by the Governor and the emergency order of Broward County.
To maintain social distancing and keep a safe working environment our clients and visitors you are asked to adhere to these new guidelines and protocols:
All occupants will be required to wear masks/facial coverings upon entering the building, and as they move around the common areas. Our receptionist will ask anyone seen without facial covering to put one, a refusal constitutes being asked to leave the premises.
Lobbies and waiting areas: We ask that you maintain social distancing and remain at least 6 feet away from other people in all lobbies, receptions, and waiting areas. We have removed some chairs and blocked off seats in common area sofas. Please respect these arrangements.
We are suggesting a maximum occupancy of 2 people per cab.
Please call or email regarding class schedules and meetings, email@example.com (954) 240-8574.
In the meantime, continue practicing social distancing, wear personal protective equipment, (PPE) rubber gloves, face masks, use hand sanitizers, and remember to wash your hands frequently.
Thank you and be safe.
Helpful Links For Coping During COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- A Parents’ Guide for Meeting the Challenges During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts brings singing, acting, dancing and improv with Broward Center Education at Home, FREE online performing arts classes and content available for all ages
- Blackgirlswrite2, Live storytelling on Instagram and @facebookwatch every Friday at 4:00 PM
- FYV foundation: Free webinar to learn how to access and navigate virtual college tours (more than 650 Colleges and universities).
- Broward Health, Free COVID testing
- Florida Department of Health:
Phone: 1- (866) 779-6121